Prayer Movement Prayer Pointers 2014-2015
1) Make Christ the Central Focus of the Prayer Movement.
2) God’s direction, guidance and favour in developing this Prayer Movement.
3) The development of a Prayer Centre/ Model that can be replicated across the country.
4) Centre to replace the ethos of Broomhill.
5) Support, resources from SEC/conference Leadership to develop the model.
6) Source and own a multi-purpose building which is owned and used for ministry and to deliver a range of initiatives such as health, advice, training, prayer, work-related skills.
7) Favour, resources, willing workers like Gideon 300.
8) Gifts and fruit of the Holy Spirit to enable us to fulfil Christ’s commission.
9) God’s direction concerning the identification of suitable locations/buildings for the Prayer Centre Movement work.
10) Accessible facilities day and night.
11) He that worketh (for the Lord) will receive a wage. “Now to the one who works, his wages are not counted as a gift but as his due.” Romans 4:4.
12) Each church should become a Prayer Centre/ Medical Missionary Centre for the Community.
13) Specific Words for God to Do for this movement (like Blind Bartemaus) Mark 10:51 -Jesus asked, “What do you want me to do for you?”
14) For God to use the Prayer Movement to Do A New Thing (Isaiah 43:19) “Behold, I am doing a new thing;now it springs forth, do you not perceive it; I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
15) For Churches to be open and filled with LOVE. For people to have the heart to work for God and for churches to work together, share skills and meet the needs of the community.
16) Develop the Prayer movement by building a momentum for increased prayer within churches and local communities. Working across ministry networks and within churches; sharing resources and skills and working together on initiatives for Christ. This includes- witnessing, 24 hour prayer seasons, All Night Prayer Events, sharing prayer burdens across different platforms e.g. phone, text, email and websites.
17) Father please oversee the implementation of the Spiritual Ambassador programme that was launched at the Evangelism Expo in Jan 2015. May it embed and flourish and become a mighty inreach and outreach ministry to those in need of the healing power of God's love.
18) Father please oversee, protect and cover the End Time Rain Facebook Project and those involved in running it with the powerful blood of Jesus Christ Our Saviour. Give them favour and success in engaging with and ministering to young people as potential intercessors and those in need of prayer. Empower the ministry to be a mighty arrow in your quiver not only for intercession but also as an evangelistic tool to those in need of the healing power of God's love and transformation in their lives.